Transform Your Smile with a Custom Smile Makeover
If you are self-conscious about your smile, a custom smile makeover can dramatically transform your appearance. At PQ Family Dental in Rancho Peñasquitos and Ramona, CA, we can design a treatment that complements your unique facial features and addresses all of your aesthetic goals. Our dentists, Drs. Tim Belnap and W. Brandon Jergensen, can combine any number of cosmetic procedures for comprehensive results, including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and gum contouring.
Bring out the Best in Your Smile
By undergoing a smile makeover at PQ Family Dental, you benefit from a plan that takes your entire smile into account. Rather than addressing individual concerns, Drs. Belnap and Jergensen can personalize your treatments so they work together to bring out the best in your smile. We can tailor your smile makeover to your schedule and budget to ensure you feel confident in your decision to undergo treatment.
Planning Your Treatment
The first step of a smile makeover is an initial consultation at our office. Your doctor will take the time to listen to your concerns and address any questions you may have. He will then examine the health of your smile and may request advanced images or digital x-rays to evaluate your jawbone and teeth. As it is important to have good oral health before undergoing cosmetic dental procedures, we offer treatment for periodontal disease, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, or any decay prior to your makeover.
A full smile makeover can increase your self-confidence and enhance your overall appearance.
Depending on your needs, your doctor can incorporate several treatments, including:
- Veneers: Dental veneers cover the front surface of your teeth to conceal minor to moderate dental imperfections, such as cracks and chips. They can also be used to cover gaps and slight dental misalignment.
- Teeth whitening: A professional whitening treatment can brighten your smile by several shades. We offer both in-office and convenient at-home options using the Zoom! teeth whitening system.
- Restorations: At our office, we offer advanced CEREC® same-day dental crowns and bridges, as well as dentures to restore both form and function to your smile.
- Dental bonding: This treatment is designed to conceal chips and cracks, restoring the strength and integrity of a tooth. During the procedure, a composite resin is carefully sculpted over the surface of of your tooth to ensure natural-looking results.
- Gum contouring: If you have an uneven gum line or excess gum tissue, cosmetic gum contouring can create a more balanced appearance. We use state-of-the-art dental lasers for less bleeding, discomfort, and reduced recovery time.
Smile makeovers are intended to address cosmetic concerns. If your smile is seriously compromised by decay or missing teeth, a full mouth reconstruction may be a better option for you. During your consultation, you can discuss all your options with our team.
Enhance Your Appearance Today
A full smile makeover can increase your self-confidence and enhance your overall appearance. By choosing to undergo treatment at PQ Family Dental, you can trust you will be provided with the highest quality of care. To schedule your smile makeover consultation, we invite you to contact us online or call our Rancho Peñasquitos office (858) 484-9222 or our Ramona office at (760) 789-6200.