We are pleased to announce that our office is opening back up Starting June 1st.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* All patients will be required to wear face coverings to enter the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Every patient will have their temperature taken upon entering the office. If above 100 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and other patients.
• We want you to call the office or text when you arrive for your dental appointment. We will then call you when your room is ready so you go straight back to the chair. For the time being, we will not have a “waiting room”.
• Following your appointment, we will do a “virtual” checkout by calling you to take any payments and/or schedule any follow up appointments.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That means that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. If you already have a scheduled appointment we may need to reschedule to a future date to be able to follow the new guidelines.
We appreciate your patience as we all work through this pandemic and resume back to business.
Dr. Belnap, Dr. Jergense and staff,
A Family Dentist Committed to Continuing Education
Tim Belnap, DDS
Dr. Tim Belnap earned his bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Brigham Young University (BYU). In 1985, Dr. Belnap graduated from Emory University, School of Dentistry. He spent three years in the Navy and has now been serving as a family dentist in the Rancho Peñasquitos and Ramona, CA, area for 27 years. Dr. Belnap’s goal is to provide gentle, quality care, with the help of our great team, to all of our patients. Dr. Belnap attends over 30 hours of continuing education courses every year on the latest dental technology. He has taken numerous courses in CEREC® technology. Dr. Belnap is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
Dr. Belnap has been married for over 30 years. He and his wife have three beautiful daughters, three great sons-in-law, and seven awesome grandchildren. Dr. Belnap is a rabid BYU sports fan and loves to hack around any golf course.