We are pleased to announce that our office is opening back up Starting June 1st.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* All patients will be required to wear face coverings to enter the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Every patient will have their temperature taken upon entering the office. If above 100 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and other patients.
• We want you to call the office or text when you arrive for your dental appointment. We will then call you when your room is ready so you go straight back to the chair. For the time being, we will not have a “waiting room”.
• Following your appointment, we will do a “virtual” checkout by calling you to take any payments and/or schedule any follow up appointments.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That means that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. If you already have a scheduled appointment we may need to reschedule to a future date to be able to follow the new guidelines.
We appreciate your patience as we all work through this pandemic and resume back to business.
Dr. Belnap, Dr. Jergense and staff,
Achieve a Fully-functional Smile with a Dental Bridge
Are you missing one or more permanent teeth? Are there gaps and spaces in your smile? To restore the beauty and functionality of your smile, Drs. Belnap and Jergensen may recommend a dental bridge in Rancho Peñasquitos and Ramona, CA. A dental bridge is an appliance that closes gaps in your smile by replacing missing teeth. A dental bridge consists of dental crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap, called the abutment teeth. A replacement tooth is attached between the two dental crowns. Our dentists may place a dental crown to:
- Restore your smile
- Restore your ability to eat and talk properly
- Maintain your face shape
- Properly distribute your bite
- Keep your natural teeth from shifting
To place a dental bridge, our dentists will first prepare the abutment teeth by removing a small amount of tooth enamel. This will allow room for the dental bridge in your smile. Digital impressions of your teeth are made so that your dental crown can be constructed. Our dentists use CEREC® technology, which allows them to design and construct your dental bridge in our office. Your bridge will be ready for placement before you leave our office. When the dental bridge is complete, our dentists will check the fit and make any necessary adjustments. Then, the bridge is cemented in place.
To learn more and to schedule an appointment, contact PQ Family Dental today.