We are pleased to announce that our office is open!
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* All patients will be required to wear face coverings to enter the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Every patient will have their temperature taken upon entering the office. If above 100 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and other patients.
• We want you to call the office or text when you arrive for your dental appointment. We will then call you when your room is ready so you go straight back to the chair. For the time being, we will not have a “waiting room”.
• Following your appointment, we will do a “virtual” checkout by calling you to take any payments and/or schedule any follow up appointments.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That means that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. If you already have a scheduled appointment we may need to reschedule to a future date to be able to follow the new guidelines.
We appreciate your patience as we all work through this pandemic and resume back to business.
Dr. Belnap, Dr. Jergense and staff,
Restore Your Teeth with Same-day Dental Crowns
A dental crown is a custom-made cap that covers the entire visible part of the tooth. When a tooth needs its shape, size, strength, and appearance improved, Dr. Belnap and Dr. Jergensen may recommend dental crowns in Rancho Peñasquitos and Ramona, CA. A dental crown may be placed to do the following:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold a cracked tooth together
- Restore a broken or badly worn tooth
- Cover and support a tooth with a large dental filling
- Anchor a dental bridge
- Cover a misshaped or stained tooth
- Cover a dental implant
- Improve the appearance of a tooth
Our dentists will remove a small amount of enamel from the tooth receiving the dental crown. This will allow room for the dental crown in your smile. Digital impressions of the tooth and those above or below it are taken so that your dental crown can be constructed. Traditionally, the construction of a dental crown takes two or three weeks. However, by using CEREC® technology, our dentists can design, construct, and place your dental crown in one visit. Our dentists will permanently cement your dental crown, which will match the shade of your natural teeth, in place.
Feel free to contact PQ Family Dental today to learn more and to schedule your next appointment.