We are pleased to announce that our office is opening back up Starting June 1st.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* All patients will be required to wear face coverings to enter the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Every patient will have their temperature taken upon entering the office. If above 100 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and other patients.
• We want you to call the office or text when you arrive for your dental appointment. We will then call you when your room is ready so you go straight back to the chair. For the time being, we will not have a “waiting room”.
• Following your appointment, we will do a “virtual” checkout by calling you to take any payments and/or schedule any follow up appointments.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That means that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. If you already have a scheduled appointment we may need to reschedule to a future date to be able to follow the new guidelines.
We appreciate your patience as we all work through this pandemic and resume back to business.
Dr. Belnap, Dr. Jergense and staff,
Cosmetic Dentistry Rancho Penasquitos
Porcelain veneers are nicknamed instant orthodontics because of the results they can achieve. Let's discuss this cosmetic dentistry breakthrough.
Tooth gaps can lead to cosmetic issues and dental health problems. Orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry treatments can treat crooked teeth.