We are pleased to announce that our office is opening back up Starting June 1st.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* All patients will be required to wear face coverings to enter the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Every patient will have their temperature taken upon entering the office. If above 100 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and other patients.
• We want you to call the office or text when you arrive for your dental appointment. We will then call you when your room is ready so you go straight back to the chair. For the time being, we will not have a “waiting room”.
• Following your appointment, we will do a “virtual” checkout by calling you to take any payments and/or schedule any follow up appointments.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That means that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. If you already have a scheduled appointment we may need to reschedule to a future date to be able to follow the new guidelines.
We appreciate your patience as we all work through this pandemic and resume back to business.
Dr. Belnap, Dr. Jergense and staff,
Tooth-colored Fillings Offers Stunningly Beautiful Results
When a patient has a cavity, Dr. Belnap and Dr. Jergensen may recommend a tooth-colored filling in Rancho Peñasquitos and Ramona, CA. Our dentists will remove the tooth decay, clean the tooth thoroughly, and fill the area with the filling material. At our office, we provide aesthetic white fillings, which are called composite dental fillings. Our dentists will select a shade of filling material that will match the color of your natural teeth.
Our dentists will first use a drill, air abrasion instrument, or a laser to remove the tooth decay. The area is tested to ensure that all of the decay has been removed. Then our dentists will remove the bacteria and debris from the area. Composite dental fillings are applied in layers. Our dentists will use a curing light to harden each layer as it is applied. When all of the dental filling layers are in place, our dentists will shape the material to the desired result, trim off any excess filling material, and polish the final dental filling.
We welcome you to contact PQ Family Dental today to learn more about composite dental fillings and to schedule your next visit with our dentists. We are excited to serve you and your family!